The Grasshopper Sisters think they're famous now with your 16 comments. They would like all their photos posted here from now on. What a nice Aunt you are!
Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
Living a crazy life with my wonderful husband and two beautiful children, a son age 7 and a daughter age 5. We love to go camping in the mountains and to the coast. I am the fifth child of six and family is very important to me.
The greatest gift that my parents gave me is my Catholic Faith. I was blessed with two parents with deep faith and grandparents as well.
I have been blessed and I love my crazy life!
19 comments:
So sweet! First time to your blog - very nice! Happy WW!
what a pretty bunch!
beautiful children. :)
happy WW!
Gorgeous children! Happy WW!
What a sweet shot!
Happy WW~
So sweet! You have a very beautiful family.
They are beautiful!!
What a neat picture of three beautiful girls! Happy !!
Happy Easter.
Well aren't they cute! I love the colors of their dresses!
They look beautiful in their pretty dresses.
Beautiful girls! happy WW!
Sweet girls:) Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!!
The girls are dahling! But what about that gorgeous speciman of an arm behind them - why did he get cut out? He must be a real hunk!!!
Adorable! Happy WW!
Adorable photo!
blessings,
kari & kijsa
The Grasshopper Sisters think they're famous now with your 16 comments. They would like all their photos posted here from now on. What a nice Aunt you are!
Such beautiful girls!!
Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me
Such wonderful and pretty girls!!
Post a Comment