Here are a few more pictures from Easter that I just couldn't let go unpublished!
Fantom the Wonder Dog who kept going back to the shade because it was a beautiful warm day!
Such determination! She was not going to let that little grasshopper get the best of her!
Oh if I could only do hair like the Grasshopper can! That hairdo is after playing hard all day and it still looks 1000 times better than what I can do!
One of way too many deserts at Grandma's house!
That is one good looking plate! I think she only ate the deviled egg!
Fantom the Wonder Dog who kept going back to the shade because it was a beautiful warm day!
Such determination! She was not going to let that little grasshopper get the best of her!
Oh if I could only do hair like the Grasshopper can! That hairdo is after playing hard all day and it still looks 1000 times better than what I can do!
One of way too many deserts at Grandma's house!
That is one good looking plate! I think she only ate the deviled egg!







6 comments:
Love the picture of T's intense hunting. ...and if I could only do my own hair! Mr. Katviper was hilarious - he'll love it. I thought you would finally post a picture of the "hunk" that you cropped out three times. Last but not least, love the Easter cake - how cute was that and the decorations. Grandma C. is a great baker!!
Oh yeah, DH will love your thinning hair comment, he may cancel your internet provider.
Jeanette is the cake baker. She use to decorate wedding cakes. She has even done a few bikini cakes, in the good old days. Mr. Katviper, I'm sure will love that picture. He might suprise us and become a blogge, not.
Again, great pictures! Just a point of clarification....Mr. Katviper may be a hunk, but he is not the hunk that got cropped out three times. He's the lucky one. All cute pictures, but I didn't see Grandma? Is she still all tied up?
Some clarifications:
1. The "Hunk" was never intentionally cut out of any pictures!!! His height is his down fall. He was too tall for the other subjects in the picture! I will make sure that this does not happen again! A picture of the "Hunk" will be published shortly.
2. As stated, Jeanette gets the credit for the cute cake!
3. Mr. Katviper is not "The Hunk" that has been cropped out of previously posted pictures.
4. Grandma was pictured in the cute little vest as one of the girls laughing at the boys that couldn't find the eggs!
I am glad I could clarify this for all!
I came by to say thanks for visiting my blog. It looks like you had a wonderful Easter. That cake looks delicious!
Post a Comment