This is a photo of my father and most of his grandchildren, there are only 9 of the grandchildren with him in this picture. He is only missing four, yes I said four; the three oldest and the youngest. The three oldest are all attending college out of the area; one at UC Davis and two are at Purdue in Indiana. And the youngest, lucky number thirteen, was introduced to all of us at a birthday party on Sunday! Yes, my father found out that he will have a Bakers Dozen when it comes to the number of grandchildren he has.The proud parents, The Grasshopper and her Husband, made the wonderful announcement that they are expecting! We were all in shock and tears! We can't be happier for both of them and their three girls. As you can imagine, the girls are besides themselves with excitement!
I woke up this morning and the first thought that crossed my mind was, My sister is going to have a baby!! I said a little prayer for her and our new family member. I will ask God everyday to bless them all. My daughter will have a new "Baby" to pray for every time we say prayers! And I promise to try real hard not to pray for a baby boy!

1 comment:
That was so nice it brought tears to my eyes. A baker's dozen sounds better than 13, doesn't it. Thank you for being so excited. It means a lot to us!
Post a Comment