Saturday, March 29, 2008

Flowers in the Yard.

Just some pretty little flowers that are growing out in the yard. They caught my attention so I thought I would try to take real flower portraits of them. This is as good as it gets.
This one isn't bad, a little blurry. This one I thought turned out pretty good. It actually looks prettier in the picture then in the yard.
This is a dainty little flower that always looks so pretty.

Oh no, where did that come from! I guess I better stop blogging and start working out in the yard. The weeds are starting to look like flowers to me!

It did photograph well though, don't you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are really pretty good. (From my amateur point of view anyway.) If you need any more weed pictures, come on over. If only my weeds look as good as your picture!

Anonymous said...

...but those weeds are the most fun! Your flowers are lovely. I bet they look pretty in your yard with all the trees. Ahhhh Spring!