Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
Living a crazy life with my wonderful husband and two beautiful children, a son age 7 and a daughter age 5. We love to go camping in the mountains and to the coast. I am the fifth child of six and family is very important to me.
The greatest gift that my parents gave me is my Catholic Faith. I was blessed with two parents with deep faith and grandparents as well.
I have been blessed and I love my crazy life!
6 comments:
How beautiful...I don't know how many of those Christmas cactus' (or is it cacti?) I've killed :(
how pretty
I have tried to get mine to bloom..no luck! Beautiful photo! Happy WW!
Gorgeous.
Happy WW!
Was that yours or did you take that photo at Dad's? If it is yours I know which sister grew it :) So pretty, it's hard to believe it's real.
Definitely the middle sister!
Post a Comment