Monday, March 31, 2008

mom weight loss




I have decided to help get me kicked started again with my weight loss and I have joined Jen over at One Mom's World in her Spring Operation Weight Off For Moms.


I have been overweight, it seems like most of my life. I have had periods where I have been in good shape but I feel like I have mostly been overweight. Since having my two children, I have gotten really overweight and have not taken it off. I am now trying to get myself back in shape so that I can enjoy my life with them. I want to be able to participate in all the fun summer activities without being so self concious.


I am determined to make this happen! I do not want to post my weight, but I am shooting to lose at least 50 pounds. I have weighed myself today and might post my weight at a later date but just can't do it today. I will take a picture and may also post at a later date. I wish I could be braver, but I am not there yet!


Good luck to all and let the games and encouragement begin!!!!!

4 comments:

Trudy said...

Awesome. I'm going to check that out. Maybe I can join to eat as healthy as I can and get a little exercise. I might be the only one in the group gaining. That should make me feel better :)

As I wrote in my post tonight, each person has something to deal with. If you can be the wonderful person you are all these years and have suffered a little with the weight you want to be, you're doing fabulous. You are already looking great.

Jen @ One Moms World said...

Lisa... thanks so much for joining in! This is great and we can be motivation and inspiration to others going through this same process. I know we all can do it. Let the weight loss begin!!

Anonymous said...

Its always good to start in again. I was good during Lent but have slacked quite a bit since Easter. This will be a good time for me as well to join you. Shall we?

Frances said...

Good luck.. I am with you on this journey. It's a tough one - but the motivation from others always helps me.

Just wait - all those lbs will be begin to go away.