When we were out hiking on Sunday morning, he got tired after a short time and we knew that we had better hurry back. I thought this was a cute picture of him and my husband out hiking in the woods. It doesn't tell the tale of what is really happening.
Not to far from the cabin, he was just tuckered out. Daddy then gave him a ride. The scenery is just so beautiful and peaceful, even though my son is not!
This was taken early in the day on Saturday. It should have given me a hint of what was to come. It is just not like him to want to take a rest, especially since there is so much exploring to do.
This picture again does not foretell what was to happen in just a few minutes. I will just say that we were thankful that we had all finished eating and that his plate was empty in front of him!
We took him to the doctor today and he was not too happy about it. The last time he had to get shots, so he was thinking that he was going to have to get another one. No reassurance or bribery would convince him otherwise. I wish I would have had my camera in the car. The look on his face was priceless. He was very quite and I asked him if he was thinking about how much he loved his mother. Of course the answer was "NO!" He just has a viral infection that will have to run its course. I hope that it is soon because I sure miss having my sweet little guy around!
3 comments:
Doesn't look too bad in the last one. It's hard to see them sick and feeling so bad. I hope he will pep up soon. I'm surprised this hot weather doesn't kill off these viruses. Kaye was very sick too with a virus last week.
I love the picture of him in the hammock. Too cute!
Yep, that's a sure sign when they want to take a rest! Nice pictures!
Post a Comment