Thursday, June 19, 2008

Finishing Thoughts!

Here are the last of the pictures from the past
weekend.

This is third falls, the tallest and fastest of the waterfalls. We only swim at the very bottom of the falls. What we can do, is climb up the side and hike up to the creek that feeds the falls. It is very beautiful up there and if you look carefully in the dirt you can find pieces of obsidian that the Indians had chipped off their arrowheads. Arrowheads have been found up there, but I have never found one. It has been awhile since I have been up there, maybe with all the walking, we will be in better shape to take our kids up there when they get a little bigger.

A very, very rare picture of me posted on the blog! Especially since I have no makeup, and probably had not even combed my hair! I liked this one, besides all that, and thankfully we had my nephew to take the picture.

What will kids do when they are waiting for their parents? Well in this case, my nephew had a willing kid to tie up! She was so happy that he tied her up. It is probably because he is not her older brother. I know his younger sister would never willingly allow this to happen!

And last but not least, I thought this was a really cool picture. It was taken by my son while he was laying on the hammock. My children Love to take pictures! I think they do a pretty good job most of the time. I love digital for this reason. They can take as many as they want and I can delete the crazy ones!

2 comments:

Trudy said...

Cute family picture! I love your hats. I love the tied up picture - they both look awfully proud. Another little photographer with a unique perspective.

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you on the blog! I don't know, but seems to me tying up family members is a favorite in your family. Remember poor grandma?!