Saturday, June 28, 2008

Three Years Ago!

I was browsing through some old photos and found these two of my children. These are from almost exactly three years ago. This was one of the first pictures of both of my children at the beach. My son did not like the big big beach for along time! I can't believe he is actually lying on it in this picture. I forgot how blond his hair was at this age.

And my sweet little Gerber baby! She loved riding in the backpack with my husband. Oh how I miss this age. When you are going through it, it is tough at times, but they were so sweet
back then. Dear Lord, I pray that you bless me with many more wonderful moments with my children!

2 comments:

Trena said...

You always have such cute pictures of your children to share. They are both very photogenic!

Trudy said...

They're photogenic and cute in real life too! I'm not sure how you got the shot with the smile in the sand. Maybe he tripped but looked up and saw you carrying an ice cream? I know that cute little Gerber baby must have been looking at her Mama in that picture. She was always wincing when she looked at me. (lol)