She is a crazy and fun sister in law. I am so glad she has become my wine drinking buddy! When I first met her she only drank the boxed stuff! Now I can always count on her having a great bottle of wine when I go to her house!
I can also count on her to be doing something crazy, like trying to get arrested at Trace Atkins house in Tennessee. And then she calls me on my cell phone to tell me about, but when I answer she wants me to hang up so she can leave me a message! She does leave me some crazy messages! She is always good for a laugh.
So Happy Birthday Katviper! I hope you had a great day and we can celebrate in the next week or so!
3 comments:
Hope Katviper had a great day! Fun is her middle name. Love the picture.
Katviper has definitely had a non-stop month!! Two graduations, two birthdays, all in a row practically! Yes, Katviper can usually be found with a smile on her face! Keep up with the red wine, and at least 1 oz of dark chocolate a day! The studies show its actually good for you!!
Happy Birthday!!
Thank you so much for the Happy Birthday wishes. And thank for the 'not to bad' picture. I could have had food in my mouth, if it was us to your DH. By the way, I went wine tasting in Lodi. I'm thinking road trip.
Post a Comment