Your children are beautiful! I too love black and whites, it brings back fond memories of developing in the darkroom and aspirations of becoming a photographer. Sometimes God changes the hearts direction- for the better.
Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
Living a crazy life with my wonderful husband and two beautiful children, a son age 7 and a daughter age 5. We love to go camping in the mountains and to the coast. I am the fifth child of six and family is very important to me.
The greatest gift that my parents gave me is my Catholic Faith. I was blessed with two parents with deep faith and grandparents as well.
I have been blessed and I love my crazy life!
30 comments:
So beautiful... I just love black and white pictures
Love it! I am a big fan of B&W's!
Those look like model agency material!!!
What gorgeous pictures.Black & White is lovely as are the children..thanks for the blog visit..happy ww.
Great pics! I love B&W pics.
What great pictures!! Your kids are SO adorable!!
Katie
http://bimw.wordpress.com
Stunning! I love them, now print them out for us.
Awe they are great looking kids, I love b and w shots.
Your kids are so adorable - and I love your header image.
VERB
Makimeji
Your kids are so adorable - and I love your header image.
VERB
Makimeji
Love the BW treatment of your photos.
those kids are soooo CUTE!! love the B&W pics!!
Happy Wordless Wednesday!
beautiful smiles... who could resist them. great frame of moments.Happy ww!
They look gorgeous. I can never make black and white photos look good.
Those are so good. I love B&W photos!
Those are great pictures...cuties for sure! :) I love black and white pictures too...they just add something extra special sometimes!
Hi Lisa;
Your children are beautiful! I too love black and whites, it brings back fond memories of developing in the darkroom and aspirations of becoming a photographer. Sometimes God changes the hearts direction- for the better.
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
What beautiful pics!
Have a happy day and I have enjoyed reading your bio and looking at your blog!
I love black and white shots - very cute kids!
Thanks for coming by my flowers beds today - yes, it is amazing how they can survive the snow every year and come back even better the next year.
that second one looks like a firecracker!
happy wednesday
Even in black n white, those eyes are something else!!
I always love the black and white pictures. Adorable!!
Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me
The B/W pics show their beautiful eyes. Happy WW!
I love black and white photos. Those are adorable shots.
Great pictures! Thanks for visiting my blog!
You sure have some beautiful kiddos! The black & white compliments their sweet faces!
Great photos... such cuties! Happy WW!
~ Amy @ Memoirs of a Mommy
Beautiful pictures!!
I love b&w- really brings out the character...and you have two very cute characters there!
Beautiful photos! I do love black/whites!
Post a Comment