Haha, I'm always amazed how kids can fall asleep anywhere, anytime, regardless of what position they're in. And that they don't wake up all stiff and sore like I would!! Very cute!
That looks so good. I need a nap too! I hope you will look at what I have been crafting over at http://www.chatbugkaren.com/2008/04/16/wordless-wednesday/
Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
Living a crazy life with my wonderful husband and two beautiful children, a son age 7 and a daughter age 5. We love to go camping in the mountains and to the coast. I am the fifth child of six and family is very important to me.
The greatest gift that my parents gave me is my Catholic Faith. I was blessed with two parents with deep faith and grandparents as well.
I have been blessed and I love my crazy life!
14 comments:
weren't those the days when you slept so soundly that you didn't even notice that you were falling off the chair!
AWWWWW, I just love sleeping pictures!
How do kids do that???
She is adorable.
Haha, I'm always amazed how kids can fall asleep anywhere, anytime, regardless of what position they're in. And that they don't wake up all stiff and sore like I would!! Very cute!
Kids can sleep in the most strange positions! LOL
Wish I could sleep anywhere, anytime.
These are so funny! I wish I could get pics like this but my kids are not the kind to fall asleep anywhere... cute, cute!
I wish my kids would fall asleep that easily! She's a sweetie!
That looks so good. I need a nap too!
I hope you will look at what I have been crafting over at http://www.chatbugkaren.com/2008/04/16/wordless-wednesday/
Oh you'll be paid back someday. Probably when you're on the recliner for your afternoon "10 minutes" with your mouth open.
She takes after her Nanny (minus the mimi).
LOL! How cute! I never understood how kids could fall asleep in such strange positions.
To be a kid again and just fall asleep in any old position! What an angel!
If one of my pj pants legs is not completely flat and straight I can't sleep. It's very annoying!
that is adorable...i repeat what everyone has said how do they sleep like that....happy ww.
Oh my goodness- those are soooo adorable!
Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me
Post a Comment