Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

This picture was taken on a Saturday afternoon. I had asked her about twenty minutes before this about taking a nap. "I'm not tired Mommy" she told me. Since I was blogging, I told her that she could play for a little bit longer. Somewhere she found a "mimi" or a pacifier and that was all it took. When my son came into the kitchen, I asked him if his sister was in her room. "No Mommy, she is in the Family room on the chair." I went in there to get her for her nap, and this is how I found her. Fast asleep, with her feet on the ground and her body in the chair. I lifted up the recliner part to help her sleep longer. You can see that her shirt is lifted up. This means that she found the mimi and started rubbing her belly button. Once that starts, she is out in seconds. So much for not being tired!

The other picture I posted was just the way I found her one evening. I took the picture and she didn't even wake up. She has always been my good sleeper, her only problem is that she likes to wake up too early!!

No comments: