I have been feeling lousy again! I never quite got over a cold with a bad cough from three weeks ago. I was starting to feel better when I started feeling bad again on Sunday. This past week has been long because of the bad cough. I finally made it a point to go to the doctor today, and all I got was an inhaler! No antibiotic, no codeine cough syrup, nothing but a stupid inhailer! I sure hope the double shot of Nyquil I just took will help me sleep tonight because I don't have a lot of faith in the inhailer!
Anyway, I didn't feel like doing a whole lot the last couple of days. This evening after dinner the kids put on Winter caps and socks on their hands for gloves! They looked pretty funny so I grabbed the camera. We had fun snapping all sorts of photos of them goofing off. Daddy even came in and watched us from the other couch. It was the only sort of fun that I had energy for. Here are some of the photos that I took. I am sorry for anyone who is getting tired of seeing pictures of my kids. I have just been having so much fun playing with my digital camera that I finally can download to my computer! It only took me four years to figure it all out, and now I can put them on a blog!
This is what started it all!


Notice the lovely clean faces that they both have!

This was taken after I cleaned them!

Being very dramatic

Her normal spunky self

Probably one of my favorite photos of him!

I just told him he could have 6 cookies if he did a good job on his mass reading!

I hope that he continues to always be my sweet little boy.

How about you add just one more cookie Mommy!

Daddy and his little girl!
I would probably not have these wonderful pictures if I wasn't blogging!
1 comment:
They are wonderful! I get good photos from WW - blogging also!
Post a Comment