The last two weeks were tough for me. I am an emotional eater and with all the emotions I have been dealing with it was tough. I lost two pounds the first week, but I didn't lose anything this week. The good thing is I didn't gain anything! This is an accomplishment for me!
I am going to concentrate on drinking my water and writing down what I eat this week. I think if I can accomplish that, I will have better results next week. Good Luck to ALL!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YES! That is an accomplishment. I am an emotional eater as well and it has been hard trying to change my ways and turn my emotions to something else.
You can do it and here is to a better week!!!
We all have weeks like this and this week was it for me too. Good luck this week!! You can do it.
You go girl! Thats pretty good considering the week!
You did good! Glad you didn't have a bag of M&M's by the Kleenex.
Post a Comment