What I love the most about learning how to download my pictures to my computer, is being able to play around with them. I love to play with changing them from color to black and white. The program on my computer lets me play around with the color without deleting the original picture, so I can go back to the original at any time. It has been fun seeing which pictures look better as a black and white. It is interesting because I have found that not all look good when you change them.


I think the black and white finish makes the kids stand out more, especially when it is a single shot. I talk like I know what I am doing! Anyway I had fun playing with the ones that I posted yesterday and I think I am going to have them printed. The first one of my daughter and the last one of my son were my favorites.
2 comments:
I like your son's eyes in the second one - very stunning. When you were up to 23 comments the girls were going crazy. I can't wait to see their reaction when I say you had 30.
So, are you printing a couple out for us?
Wow you are very skilled with the computer!
Post a Comment