Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sweet Singing!

While my husband and I were in the house watching the Nascar race, the kids wanted to play in our fifth wheel that is parked in our driveway. They love when the trailer is at our house. They get so excited about the upcoming adventure that they want to play and sleep in the trailer. They had been in there for a little while so I went out to check on them. (I of course took the camera just in case they were doing something cute!)

But what was so cute was the singing that was coming from the trailer. My son was leading the chorus and my daughter was following along as best as she could. What I heard was "Love him, love him, love him in the morning, love him in the noontime, love him, love him, love him when the sun goes down." It was a song about Jesus and how we should love him all the time. There was several different verses; serve him, trust him etc. It was very sweet and made their mother very proud!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I believe ultimately, it is the children that bring us closer to Jesus.

Trudy said...

Not only was this sweet music for you I'm sure for Heaven as well!

Katviper said...

Would that be sweat music for the heaven if I sang that song too???

Katviper said...

sweet music