Thursday, February 21, 2008

This is who I am?

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!


I saw this fun little quiz on The Grasshoppers blog. She found it on Kelli Crowe's blog. You answer a few questions to determine which Jane Austen heroine you are most like. They said I was Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! I will have to make sure I see the movie now. As for the comparison I am not quite sure.


It says that I am intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. I have a good head on my shoulders, and oftentimes find myself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. I take great pleasure in many things. I am proficient in nearly all of them, though I will never own it. Lest I seem too perfect, I have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves me very ill indeed.


I am not quite sure what to think of that. I know I am not "tremendously attractive" and I hope I don't have a tendency for prejudgement. I will say that I am somewhat intelligent and I do try to be witty. I try to have a good head on my shoulders but rarely am I the lone beacon of reason. I love doing many things but I am master of none. I will leave being "perfect" to someone else because it is a hard title to live up to.


This was a fun little quiz. Click on over to the Grasshopper and view her identity.

2 comments:

Trudy said...

Of course you're Elizabeth Bennett!!! I wanted to be Elizabeth. Only an Elizabeth would deny that she is master of none.

Hope everyone is feeling better by now! Keep us "posted."

Anonymous said...

I will have to see that movie again - or should I read the book? I'm Elinor Dashwood, probably the least interesting compared with Elizabeth and Marianne!