
My son walks in the dining room and says, "Mommy what is that good smell? It smells really good in here."
"Oh I don't know, it is probably just your Mom. " I said.
"No, it smells way better then you, it smells like cookies!"
I guess I need to find baking cookies body lotion.
3 comments:
Clever title. If they can make chocolate chip soda they probably have a chocolate chip perfume. You know so you can wear it when you want him to do something or when you don't want him to go on a date with a girl like "Shanna."
The picture is priceless too!
(btw - your weight loss tracker is cool. Wow, you've done very well - you don't have that much to loose. What are you going for the Nicole Richie look?
They do have body lotion that smells like chocolate - though I think just making those chocolate chip cookies is good enough! Although DH might like the lotion?
Just in, my daughter showed me the cookie dough lip gloss her coach gave her as a reward. (He's a make-up marketer.) Anyway, it smells a lot like chocolate chip cookies!!!
Post a Comment