Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I am getting ready to load the dishwasher one last time before I go to bed. I am having twenty four of my favorite people over for dinner tomorrow night and I just put the last dish in the refrigerator. I was getting ready to turn the laptop off (I have been on Pioneer Woman all day preparing her recipes) and thought I would post a Happy Thanksgiving to All! May the Lord bless us all, with many things to be thankful for. May we all be safe, happy and full on this day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are thankful to you and your family for the delicious feast, warm home, and good company yesterday on Thanksgiving. You do such a great job! Mom would be proud and relieved she wouldn't have to do it. :)
Post a Comment