Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Cutting Room Floor

I was looking at the pictures that I rejected from for our Christmas card. There were several that I liked for various reasons, but they just didn't make the cut for one reason or another. I hate that no one will see them, so I thought I would share them here. A little too tilted and my son is slightly fuzzy. But their smiles are great.

Too squinty. I was trying to keep the shadows off their faces put the sun was just too bright. But that girl is too cute!

If I could put my daughter from the last shot in this one, what a great picture that would have been.

Sand angels, not such a great idea!

The lighting was so bad in these shots, but the background looked good.

One of my favorites, but couldn't bring myself to put it in the card.

A great serious shot, but not very Christmassy. I like how her hair is not in her face!

The thinker!

This one looked to grainy to me.

A great profile, but that strand of hair on the next bugs me!
I guess that is why professionals take so many pictures. Out of about 300 shots, I got about 10 t0 15 that I liked. Thank God for digital!

2 comments:

Trena said...

They all are great!

Trudy said...

Wow, cant' wait to see what made it because those were great. I love the one with the light in the middle that you almost picked. Great pictures to have even if they didn't make the card.