Thanks for the notice - I love to see the decorations! Isn't it fun living with someone who loves Christmas? You guys sure know how to decorate well - can't wait to see all your decorations!
Everyone will be knocked off their feet when they see your "home tour". (and I mean the whole home tour..bathrooms, closets, dog house, etc. etc.) I don't even know how one home is allowed all those kilowatts!...even the sign I saw lit up the other day in your living room that put me in shock...41 days til Christmas. Even your address says Christmas!
Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
Living a crazy life with my wonderful husband and two beautiful children, a son age 7 and a daughter age 5. We love to go camping in the mountains and to the coast. I am the fifth child of six and family is very important to me.
The greatest gift that my parents gave me is my Catholic Faith. I was blessed with two parents with deep faith and grandparents as well.
I have been blessed and I love my crazy life!
2 comments:
Thanks for the notice - I love to see the decorations! Isn't it fun living with someone who loves Christmas? You guys sure know how to decorate well - can't wait to see all your decorations!
Everyone will be knocked off their feet when they see your "home tour". (and I mean the whole home tour..bathrooms, closets, dog house, etc. etc.) I don't even know how one home is allowed all those kilowatts!...even the sign I saw lit up the other day in your living room that put me in shock...41 days til Christmas. Even your address says Christmas!
Post a Comment