Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Past Week.

We have had an entertaining and fun week. I have finally downloaded pictures and can show my son's family tree. I am still having fun playing with our genealogy.

My daughter couldn't let my son get all the credit and picture time!

And then we had our Jump-a-thon for the American Heart Association. My son has gotten a little bit better at jumping, but he has a long way to go. His style needs a little bit of work. He was just so happy that he was not the first one out!

Look at the determination on his face! He would win if that was the main criteria.

And then my son wanted in on the horseback riding lessons. This is more of his speed and he is doing very well. He got to get his horse lopping in only his second lesson.

And their favorite part of the lesson was checking out Karen's new colt. He was only three days old and is very cute. He has beautiful blue eyes.


Karen is very happy because this is the last off spring from her favorite stud that recently died. She named him Casper's Legacy after his daddy. You can tell that this is going to be a special colt for her.

We had such nice weather this past week that we have been spending lots of time outside. Spring fever has sprung! Hopefully I will be taking lots of pictures and blogging on a regular basis again. I miss it!

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Very impressive family tree! Mom is smiling down with pride...you know she liked to participate in those school projects.

I love the determination on his face. Our jump-a-thon donation was not taken lightly I see :)