Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
Living a crazy life with my wonderful husband and two beautiful children, a son age 7 and a daughter age 5. We love to go camping in the mountains and to the coast. I am the fifth child of six and family is very important to me.
The greatest gift that my parents gave me is my Catholic Faith. I was blessed with two parents with deep faith and grandparents as well.
I have been blessed and I love my crazy life!
21 comments:
Oh my! I wasn't ready for the after picture! LOL I took a big drink of water, scrolled down, and then almost choked because I started to laugh.
Thanks for the laugh, although it was a little painful.
She is so adorable!
And to answer your question you asked me on my WW, yes she told my mom that as soon as the ride ended just seconds after that picture was shot! LOL!
Love goggle pics! too cute!
Someone was having fun swimming!!!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great WW!!
So much fun!!!
LOL! Reminds me of summer fun! What a cute post! Happy WW!
So cute! Don't kids just love goggles?!
So cute! I am with Angie...I wasn't ready for the after shot. Made me giggle.
Great goggles!
OK...the goggles are just too cute!
How fun! I love it when kids get all "dressed" up to swim. Check out my post - Happy WW :)
Very funny! I have a pic like that of my son...always makes me laugh. Looks like a great pool! Happy WW!
The goggles are great! LOL
Looks like someone had fun!
That is great! So cute and looks like she is having a blast!
LOL my daughter is all about the goggles too!
Haha. Love the goggles. Happy WW.
Stinkin' adorable, and a great giggle!
Happy WW!
Aren't the goggles a real fashion statement? I get a kick out of my boys running around with them on.
She looks SOOOOO CUTE in those goggles!
How cute! What a fun picture.
Post a Comment