Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Swimming Fun

When we finished with the lovely piano recital, we were treated to an afternoon swim! The kids were so excited to be able to go swimming with their cousins. Even though my children are not good swimmers, they both need swim lessons, they could not wait to get out to the pool. With so many people in the pool to help them, they had a wonderful afternoon in the pool. Cousin T takes my little one out into the deep end, and she wasn't even scared. She loved all the attention from her big cousin! Since Cousin T is on the girls water polo team, she has really become a strong swimmer and a great goalie.

Hey mister, I got a camera in my hand! You're not suppose to be squirting me with water! Start practicing your back stroke! Leave it to the boy to want to play with the squirt gun.

Here is cousin Kae, taking it easy! All the stress and nervousness from the recital are long forgotten now.

And her little sister Jae who has turned into a fish. This girl can swim! I think she swam the entire time we were out in the back yard. She was diving for things and swimming here there and everywhere!

I can't believe how much Cee looks like my oldest niece in this picture; but she also looks a lot like her dad in this picture too.
We had a great time swimming, eating and hanging out with family. It was such a nice and relaxing day. I am so glad that we were able to spend it together.

1 comment:

Trudy said...

We had a great time too. I was really thankful for this day. Come again!