Monday, July 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Last week went really well, except for the day I forgot to plug in the crockpot! We stuck to the plan, except moved days around a little bit. We were also given some tamales so the orange chicken got pushed into this week. The crock pot chicken from last week was really easy and good!

Monday: Pulled Pork sandwiches, mac-n-cheese, and broccoli

Tuesday: Left over Pulled pork and salad

Wednesday: Homemade grilled pizza with homemade pizza sauce and salad. They have a video on allrecipe.com under budget cooking on how to bbq your pizza. We are going to give it a try!

Thursday: Crockpot Hash Brown casserole with ham and vegetables added.

Friday: Leftovers (leaving Saturday for a week of camping!)

Since this is late, I got to say the Pulled pork was really good! There is a lot left so I am going to freeze some for after vacation! I can't wait to report on the grilled pizza!
For more Menu plan Mondays, check out http://orgjunkie.com/

3 comments:

Karin said...

Your menu looks great. Glad nothing tragic resulted from your crock pot oversight last week!

Anonymous said...

Love the crockpot & barbeque in the summertime!

Trudy said...

This is just great. Thank you for the links. I can see how this can change a family's routine in the right direction. Great job!