My son did an amazing job reading in church on Friday so we treated the kids to an SOS, a Superior Oversized Sunday! The icecream parlor was very busy so we had to wait and it was hard for the kids! So of course Mom took pictures!
Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
Living a crazy life with my wonderful husband and two beautiful children, a son age 7 and a daughter age 5. We love to go camping in the mountains and to the coast. I am the fifth child of six and family is very important to me.
The greatest gift that my parents gave me is my Catholic Faith. I was blessed with two parents with deep faith and grandparents as well.
I have been blessed and I love my crazy life!
24 comments:
My son did an amazing job reading in church on Friday so we treated the kids to an SOS, a Superior Oversized Sunday! The icecream parlor was very busy so we had to wait and it was hard for the kids! So of course Mom took pictures!
WOW that's a huge Sundae!!! Did they eat it all?
I would like to have seen what their faces looked like after that showed up. I know how mine would... : )
Oh my gosh too cute and yuummm!
Oh my, my mouth is watering!!
Too cute, and what an amazing treat!
Oh. Wow. Lisa, that's just too big...
It reminded me of a very old Argentine TV commercial in which a guy would say that a candy was two sizes bigger than his mouth! :-)
Here is my WW post for today.
Have a great WW day!
Yummy!!! That looks so good right now! I think I gained 5 lbs just looking at it.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great WW!
Absolutely delicious looking.
The kids are just too cute! Great WW.
Wow! Did they each get their own? Yum!
That is just amazing...yummy :-) DId they eat every last spoonful ??thanks for the blog visit. happy ww
That is what you call a sunday! My kids would flip over that!!
Oh I want that last picture in front of me. YUMMY. Happy WW!
What great pictures! Your kids are really patient. The ice cream looks delicious! Happy WW!
Cascia @ Healthy Moms
Oh YUM! Talk about anticipation!
Happy WW :)
I love the looks on their faces! And I would have bee impatient, too!!
boy they are patient! Mine would be bouncing off the walls BEFORE they even ingested all that sugar!
Worth the wait! Love their faces as they are patiently waiting!
What a great series of photos! They are waiting so patiently! I love it!
Toni
That totally looks worth the wait!!! Yummy!
I'm thinking of Carly Simon singing, "Anticipation - is making me wait." They look angelic. What a reward!
p.s. when are you going to have photography tutorials on your blog? You're getting good!
Look how patient they are---too cute!!
That SOS looks might tasty!!---better than the SOS my dad used to serve me...LOL!!
What a cute series of pictures!!
Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me
Those pictures really tell the story.
Awesome!
Post a Comment