
We went to a baseball game today and the Little Cesar Man caught my daughter's eye. She kept wanting to go over to him and say hi. When he finally came to our section, she was very excited! He even sat next to her and she didn't want to let him leave. It was too cute! On the way home she told me he was her new bestest best friend!


2 comments:
She is such a cutie! No way would my little one go sit next to that big guy! There was a 'tree' walking around the mall last week and it freaked her out! lol Yet, she begged me to let her get on a motorcycle yesterday...go figure!
Was this the girl that wouldn't come near me when she was a baby? I don't know, but I don't think I look as big or funny as her 'bestest' friend there.
Someday we'll have to quiz her about the attraction. Maybe she's going to love bald men? You're going to have no problem at Disneyland! What a cutie. I'm sure she made his sweltering day a little better.
Post a Comment