The first one is a belated birthday! It is Silly Uncle Billy. We celebrated his birthday on February 3 in San Francisco. Here he is showing us that he can really get into party mode. Luckily he stopped short of dancing on the table and settled for dancing with the center piece on his head! My children started calling him Silly Uncle Billy after they stayed with him for a few hours. There is no telling what he did but whatever it was, they loved it. He is also my daughters Godfather. When I asked her what her favorite thing about him was she said, "Um, he plays with me and plays tricks on me. He's silly!" We hope he had a birthday as special as he is!

The next one is my youngest, older brother. He is only a year older than me so we were always pretty close growing up. We had lots of fun times and fights when we were younger, the usual older brother, younger sister stuff. He was always a great protector of me and my younger sister. I wish that I could say the same thing for myself. I just want to publicly apologize again to him, in front of the whole internet world, that I am sorry for "helping" him with Eric Alberty!
This picture really bothers me because he is wearing glasses! Is that my fate in just one year?
This picture really bothers me because he is wearing glasses! Is that my fate in just one year?The next birthday is of our "Dingo". He is married to my older sister and is the Godfather of my son. He is a wonderful person, godfather, father and husband. We were blessed to have him come into our family. His faith and dedication to his family has been a blessing to watch. It was also because of him that I met my wonderful husband. My husband is his 2nd cousin. He was the one that first suggested him to my sister as potential suitor for his poor single sister-in-law!
We love all three of our Uncles and pray that God grants them all a very happy day and a year full of health, happiness and prosperity!



2 comments:
Okay now you're making me laugh (better than crying). Apologize for Eric Alberty? you saved your older brother! I just wish I hadn't been at the overcrowded basketball game with a friend's family to witness it on the court! So, apologize to me. LOL Happy Birthday Brother! Since you're such an awesome guy now, I forgive you for all the times you teased me and my friends and snuck into our bedroom to scare us after Mom turned off the light! You look so innocent with those glasses, wish I had a picture of the 8 track tape days.
Happy Birthday to Dingo! I agree a tremendous asset to our family and a great example of faith. ...not a bad homemade ice cream maker too! I don't have to forgive you for anything, please forgive me for being your grasshopper sister-in-law!
Great post Lisie.
Yes, Lisie! The Eric Alberty thing runs past our heads though it is cute to see sibling secrets shared. These guys all look great, especially the Dingo. You are blessed with a great family. Do you have any dark in-laws anywhere?
Post a Comment