Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Finally the view of the cabin from the sky. It looks like a winter wonderland covered in snow! It would be so much fun to be there enjoying the beauty of the snow. The view from the back deck.


The main entrance

The backside and entrance

The Front
I remember one time going to the cabin the first weekend of June. While we were there a freak storm came in. It snowed lightly almost the entire weekend. The trees and the ground got covered and it was so beautiful. We stayed in the cabin most of the time with the fire burning all the time. We drank hot chocolate and played cards. We ate lots of food and laughed so much. It was a great time. Seeing these pictures reminds me of that great weekend.

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Beautiful. While we're in our mild winter here, the cabin is covered with soft peaceful snow. It like time stands still until we come back. When I clicked on the front view I noticed tracks in the snow. Wonder what they are from? Great telephoto lens!