Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cioppino

Cioppino has become my favorite dish of late! Since finding this recipe, I have been craving it all the time. As the weather gets colder, it will be the perfect Sunday dinner. It isn't the cheapest to make, although you can control the cost a bit. But it is "Oh so good"!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Cioppino was great, you are right, it will be a great winter dinner! Connie

Trudy said...

Very delicious! It's a very balanced taste. Last night after you guys left I heated a bowl with a chunk of bread. So good. I should never wonder why I'm fat (it's sounding good again and it's 9:15 pm - yikes)

Jennifer in TX said...

My dh would love this but I am not a big seafood fan, so I would probably die making it for him...LOL!!

Trena said...

You seem to find such unique and amazing dishes. I need to be more adventerous with my cooking!