Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Works for me Wednesday

My idea is a simple one. It seems that I never can find clips for the bags of food in the house. Instead of buying them I use the clip at the end of plastic pant hangers. You know the plastic ones from the store that they leave on the pants when you buy them. All you have to do is break the end off, the part with the clip, and presto a great chip clip!

I know its not a brilliant idea, but I am just starting out and this is my first Works for Me Wednesday! I am so excited to join the crowd!!

For more ideas check out www.rocksinmydryer.net.

6 comments:

Trudy said...

I remember seeing you use these when we went camping. I'd forgotten about this. Now I have no excuse for a stale bag of pretzels.

BTW, I have the old logo - you are on top of things.

Robin said...

Clever.

I use clothespins for the same thing.

Britni said...

You are brilliant. I've never thought of this an am always running out of chip clips.

Anonymous said...

Like Robin, I use clothspins. What a great idea - I always just throw those things away, but I'm not one to want to waste a thing, so I'll steal your idea! Here from Rocks in My Dryer...

Anonymous said...

These work great! Its one of the best ideas I've run across!...and don't just use them on chips. Use them for anything that doesn't have a ziplock on it - sunflower seeds, crouton bags, anything.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I feel very left out--when we open a bag of chips, pretzels, popcorn, cheesies, even croutons, the bag gets emptied! I'd give my left arm if there were ever any chips left over!

And BTW, you made a great contribution on your first WFMW.