Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Those Rotten Scondrels

Those dirty rotten little scondrels! When we got home form having a fantastic weekend, I was looking forward to seeing my sweet little children. It is not often that we leave our children. In fact I think that to date I have been away from them only overnight twice. So I was really looking forward to having them run and great me at the door and tell me how much they missed me. My daughter will say "Mommy I really missed you!" when I go to the grocery store for 30 minutes. I really expected to see them come running to me as soon as I walked in the door. What a surprise we got when we walked in the door. The children were no where to be found and this is how we found Grandma......





She had been tied up and gagged! When we got her untied she said she had been in that state for over a half hour. Luckly she was okay and we were able to locate the children upstairs watching movies and stuffing themselves with candy!


I guess we have learned our lesson. When we were leaving my husband told the kids "Don't tie Grandma up and put her in the closet while were gone." I chimed in and said "Well just don't put her in the closet."
We really have to give Grandma credit. She not only watched our two, but also my sister's three girls for the weekend. The kids all had a good time and Grandma even said she did too. She just didn't say when she would do it again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look so innocent! Surely it must have been an intruder that did that to Grandma!...and on the "they should have run up to me" thing - be thankful they are enjoying themselves so you don't have to worry. They always end up telling you later that they missed you.