This is my daughter. She is sweet, loving and has an opinion. On the day she was born, we knew that we were in trouble. She was born by c-section and she was not happy about being disturbed. Her displeasure was heard by family members several rooms away. She has mellowed slightly from that first day, but not much. She is a pistol.She loves to get dressed up and wear her "pretty dresses". She has a closet full, and I do mean full of clothes thanks to a great consignment store in our town and also three girl cousins just a little bit older than her. She likes to dress herself at times with some of her accessories. We are not sure what this one was...
We will just call it the "Morning After" look. Not pictured are the matching purple high heel shoes. This might be in the running for her eighth grade yearbook.

This is how we see her, our little princess. She has been a joy to our family. She is very kind and loves her brother. She also loves all of her babies. Whenever we are saying prayers she always prays for "all the babies." I am blessed that God chose me to raise these two beautiful children that I love so very much.
2 comments:
I love the black and white picture on top. It really depicts her personality. Yes she was born with an opinion - just like Mommy? I think how much Mom would enjoy her and see you in her.
When I see the pictures, I think of the song "I feel pretty, oh so pretty, it's amazing how pretty I feel..."
Little Miss LeTigre Princess is oh so sweet! Its great to have that inborn strength, it comes in useful later in life. Teaching a child how to know when to tame it and when to use it is the difficult part! She just looks so sweet and spunky!
Post a Comment