Monday, January 21, 2008

Dreams


In recognition of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, I am thinking of the Dreams that I have for me and my family.

Dream #1 That God grants me all the time I need on this earth to make sure my children know and love him. Getting my children to heaven is my most important job as a mother.

Dream #2 That my husband knows that I love him and I thank God everyday that he brought him into my life.

Dream #3 That I slow down and enjoy life everyday, because we are not guaranteed tomorrow.

Dream #4 That I impart kindness to everyone I meet.

And last but not least,
Dream #5 That I finally get this Diet thing worked out! Yes, I am again starting a new diet plan. I need to do this so that I do my part to help Dream #1 happen.

I hope to be able to incorporate my success and struggles in regards to this in the coming weeks. If I am then it means that I am actually doing it!!!

2 comments:

Trudy said...

As you might know by now, I liked this post so much, I copied it! Just like the old days when I went into you closet to shop.

Anonymous said...

I guess one good thing about being a blogger, it may nudge a person into writing down their dreams, and publishing them so loved ones will know them and help with them? Perhaps I'll try writing down the dreams, if I can really figure out what they are.