So much for updating the blog photo!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Updating
On Saturday while we were at the beach, my son asked if I wanted to take a picture of them, "Like the one on your blog, Mommy." I told him I thought that was a great idea. I thought it would be nice to have a current picture of them playing around on the beach. Well two of us thought it was a great idea. Can you tell who didn't want to play?
So much for updating the blog photo!
So much for updating the blog photo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
oh! She looks so sleepy. Just not in the mood yet for a photo. Very girl like! :)
Maybe it's the big big beach thing again :) Come on give the girl some lunch- that usually helps our family smile. She'll just love this photo someday!
Really Mom! Do you expect her to pose in just a plain old white t-shirt? Where's the fashion in that?
She did have a cute red bathing suit under her "swim shirt!" You just couldn't see it!
Post a Comment