He has really grown this year in many ways. He is more confident and independent. He can read, write and even do arithmetic! He has made friends and won awards. He has had moments of accomplishments and moments of disappointments. He will miss Kindergarten but he is now looking forward to first grade! I have to stop blinking!
His sister said this morning while we were waiting to go to the promotion, "I can't wait to get to the Gradulation!" I think she blended graduation and congratulations!
Here are some of the highlights of the day.
I pray that God will bless all these little ones over the summer. May he send his angels to guide and protect them!
5 comments:
I came here looking for those pictures. He looks pretty comfortable with a microphone. Great pictures. I can't believe Kindergarten is over! He does look very proud to be a First Grader. Con-grad-uations. :)
p.s. I think Dinga needs a faster computer.
Those pictures where so cute. He seems like a natural in front of the camera. Please email me the one with him and his sister, love that one.
Today, the loading circles are gone and voila - a slide show!
He is such a fine young boy. His conscientiousness for doing what is good and right is being rewarded. Con grad ulations!
Happy Promotion! I love all the pictures. You can tell you are a proud mamma!
Post a Comment