Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tomorrows the Big Day!

Tomorrow is the big day! It is May 2nd, the day of the Kindergarten Mass, the day my son gets to read that big reading! I can't wait. He has been practicing very hard, and even has it memorized!

But tomorrow is also the Pee Wee Track Meet! It was an event I always looked forward to as a child! It is a track meet for the K-4th graders at one of the local schools! It was always fun and we always were able to get snow cones!

I think I am more excited than he is!!!

3 comments:

Trudy said...

Great picture. Oh, I wish we could be there! He is a little Einstein. I couldn't believe when I heard him recite the whole reading from memory! He'll do so great he may just be in 4th grade next year. He may be a little short and get creamed in 4th grade kickball but come test time he'll leave them in the dust.

Peewee track meet - how I loved that day! I can picture the location of the snack bar.

Trena said...

Good luck at Mass! Can't wait to hear how it went.

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

I hope that it went well!!!