Happy Sweet Sixteenth Birthday to my beautiful niece Jena! She is a spunky, sweet, energetic, crazy teenager who is always the life of the party! She is enjoying Drama in high school. We always knew that she was going to be the star someday! She is very photogenic and rarely if ever now that I think about it have I seen a bad picture of her. We love her very much and wish her a very Happy Happy 16th Birthday!PS. Sorry we weren't able to be there on Saturday, I'm sure a great time was had by all!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Jena! Yes, she has always had a way with pictures and words. I remember her being a cute little toddler talking up a storm. Always with the funniest things coming out.
Still the funniest things coming out - even in sign. I wonder if she got a hippopotamus for her birthday?
Post a Comment