She loves to run and get it and then she gets us to chase her. She will start running and running in circles. You can see the joy on her face as she does it! When she finally gets tired she will stop, let us get the toy and then chase it again.
She is such a sweet girl. She has found her playful spirit and we love playing with her. I am glad that she has decided to stay! Happy Birthday Lila Girl, thanks for joining our family!



2 comments:
How could she not decide to stay? She has found the silver spoon!! What a happy story for little Lila - a little boy and a little girl to play with and a "master" mommy who has a full heart for her, and a "master" daddy who likes her too!
Ahhh, she has a lot of love in her eyes. She is smart too and knows a good thing when she sees it. I thought of her when I went to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua. There is a German Shepherd that helps the main character Chloe. For awhile there I was saying "hey, this is show about Nutmeg and Lila." Then there was a crooked ear mixed dog and I said "look Molly is in there too."
Post a Comment