Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Children who are happy to be washing dishes? I hope it will stay that way for a long time! Happy WW! For more WW pictures check out 5minutesformom.

15 comments:

Lisa said...

My kids could not wait to help do dishes at night when we were camping. My daughter was so happy when she was given her very own bowl to wash in! I hope that they will always want to help out, but somehow I think it will wear off in a few years or so.

Anonymous said...

My daughter likes to do dishes too. I can't stand it!! HAHA I love having a helper in the kitchen.

Busymama Karen said...

Isn't it great when the kids help out.

Gina lee said...

Yeah I wish they keep on helping us forever.lol

One Mom said...

Isn't camping fun? Maybe if they could wash dishes in a bowl at home??

Stellaandthomas said...

My kids love to help with the dishes too...somehow...they manage to make a pretty big mess, even when they are helping.

Rebekah said...

Great helpers you have

SarahHub said...

You're raising good kids! They like to do dishes???

Trudy said...

ooooh little cleaners! I think they need to come spend the weekend over here. So cute and the Dinga too.

LOVE the wallpaper!

Trudy said...

It's cool how it looks like a transparency when you scroll up and down.

Muthering Heights said...

You can't beat help with dishes!

Tim said...

Enjoy them doing the dishes now... it sure doesn't last long! Great pics :O)

MomOf4 said...

My kids love to help too. I cannot help but to believe that this will help later on when they are bigger too! Great pictures! Happy WW!!

Trudy said...

Wow, the red really changes things! I looks like your taste and it pops.

Anonymous said...

Is that an ice cream maker in the dishes? Yep, its a must!