I had a post all figured out for tonight but I couldn't post it. I am heart broken. I have been praying for little Kate McRae for some time now. She was finishing up her chemo and were getting ready for another MRI to see if her tumor was gone. They were finally able to do it today and they got the news that they had feared. The tumor is not completely gone. They will be facing tough decisions as to how to proceed from this point.
This little girl is the same age as my daughter as is as cute as can be. She has a beautiful smile and so much spunk in her eyes. It breaks my heart for her and her family. The parents have such strong faith and are doing there best in coping with God's will.
Please say a prayer for them tonight as their hearts are breaking again. Pray for their strength, for their faith and for the healing of their precious little girl. Their web site is http://www.prayforkate.com/ and they have a CaringBridge web page as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been praying for Kate too. I hadn't checked in awhile. Sad to hear this news and will continue to pray. She is hard to forget - beautiful!
Post a Comment