Happy Birthday Gary! Didn't want to break tradition and actually remember your birthday. Dang - what sorry relatives we make. For some reason I always think it's June 14th. Truthfully I thought I might be early with my card this year. (yeah - sure)
We hope you had a grand day filled with many of the pleasures you love. Nice and young. May God bless you with many more years of good health and prosperity. (love, those late people)
Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
Living a crazy life with my wonderful husband and two beautiful children, a son age 7 and a daughter age 5. We love to go camping in the mountains and to the coast. I am the fifth child of six and family is very important to me.
The greatest gift that my parents gave me is my Catholic Faith. I was blessed with two parents with deep faith and grandparents as well.
I have been blessed and I love my crazy life!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Gary! Didn't want to break tradition and actually remember your birthday. Dang - what sorry relatives we make. For some reason I always think it's June 14th. Truthfully I thought I might be early with my card this year. (yeah - sure)
We hope you had a grand day filled with many of the pleasures you love. Nice and young. May God bless you with many more years of good health and prosperity. (love, those late people)
Post a Comment