Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Time

We had a very Merry Christmas this year, even a visit from Old Saint Nick! Here he is instructing us on the difference from "aside the nose" and "inside the nose!" Gotta love those replacement clauses.
The kids got tired of posing for pictures. I got a new lens for Christmas and I took over 500 pictures from Christmas Eve until Christmas Day! Thank goodness for digital.

My children got everything they wanted and more. I can't believe how everyone is so good to them.

My daughter looks so cute, she doesn't need that makeup she is putting on. Makeup is one of her favorite things to play with, thanks to her godmother who gave her some last year.

We have had a very blessed Christmas time! It has been very busy with work, family and colds! I hope to get back to my regular blogging after new years! Happy New Years to All!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! You guys look like you get such practical gifts - makeup, ziploc bags, etc. ;) Santa looks cute, just don't get the thing about the nose. Where are the rest of those 500 pictures?

Trudy said...

They look so cute in their Christmas pajamas. Both have such beautiful smiles and excitement in their eyes. Santa looks great, I thought he was saying "shhhh"