Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas at our house, and I love it! We love to turn all the Christmas lights on at night and no regular lights. It is beautiful and really helps get all of us in the mood for Christmas. Here is one of our trees on Friday evening. It wasn't decorated yet but we could still light it up!

My husband has the outside almost all done. He worked all weekend on it even though he was sick! All he has left to do is go buy more extension cords! It is amazing how many more we end up buying every year.

My daughter was a big help on the living room tree. We turned up the Christmas music and enjoyed putting on the ornaments. I didn't let it bother me that all her decorations were in one spot, I just moved them later without telling her. It was more important that we were making Christmas memories.

3 comments:

Trena said...

We love decorating the tree too. We listen to Christmas music and drink wine (not this year!) and make a night of it. There is nothing more romantic then having your house lit up by a Christmas tree!

Oh, and I'm going to put the "Fight FOCA" button on my page if that's okay. :)

Trudy said...

Nice pictures. Sounds very festive. Somehow we're always grouchy when it comes to decorating the tree. I think we try to do too much in one day and the tree is usually last. Maybe if it wasn't tackling the overly huge real tree, dh would have more patience when it came to hanging the lights/garland on just the right branch. See our problem?

Beautiful picture of little Miss.

Trudy said...

Great button to fight FOCA! I'm using it too - thanks.